Spooky Season Has Arrived! October 4, 2024

 Man in a candle lit cavern with a skull


Spooky Season Has Arrived! October 4, 2024


Dear Reader,


It's almost Halloween! It's a wonderful time of year with crisp air, changing leaf colors on the trees, and the daylight fading earlier. As I'm trapped in Florida for the day job, I don't have any of that, but I long for it. Someday, I'll return to east Texas and autumn will be as I remember it.


Haunted Echoes will be on sale at $.99 on all the retailers and OpheliaKee.com. Grab your copy and enjoy a grand supernatural romance. Rorik is a criminal draugr, and Danika is a damned woman gifted with a magic no human should wield.


A Meme encouraging direct sales


Behind The Scenes


For those who don't know, I reside in the path of hurricanes for my day job, and although I weathered the storm well, but the cleanup when I returned has been arduous. So I hope you will forgive me for not regaling you with too much behind-the-scenes of the dream. I produced and published around 10 quote videos right before the evacuation orders came through. Please check them out at OK Videos. I may have gotten caught up on that front.


For all my audiobook loving readers, A Pack Forms is serializing on OK's Dream Podcast. Most chapters will be free, but the steamy scenes or graphic fantasy violence sections will dip behind the paywall to protect sensitive readers.


The dream is still growing, and I'm having a blast pursuing more multimodal storytelling opportunities.


Dungeon Master and Sorceress Valkyrie


Dungeon Master has finally finished publishing widely. I think. The hurricane seriously messed up my plans for publishing, and it took 8 days to coordinate all the moving parts, but the last files have uploaded and should roll out to all the retailers and libraries soon, if they aren't available already. Sorceress Valkyrie has set up as a serial within the Valkyrie Riders Miniseries. A few parts have posted with more to come soon!


Flame and Nightshades covers


I crafted the covers for the next three books in the Valkyrie Riders Miniseries. This trilogy is Flame and Nightshade's story. Their story is why the law must change, why Airlea’s soul returned to the dream, and why the White Buffalo Woman will hold court at Draoithe. The Druid pack knows none of that. Welcome to the dream...


I'm also working in the Lyons Gate Miniseries again. I'm hoping to post the chapters for Elysian Fields soon, but I have built the structure and posted the first extras. The story has loaded into Atticus for the final round of edits. Lazlo Greyson returns, but this time the story focuses on two damaged gryphons and Draoithe's efforts at building alliances and an outpost kingdom in Chicago.


Dark Oath Book Cover


Sneak Peek at Dark Oath


Warning:

This is a work in progress and

is subject to change at any time.

Read at Your Own Risk!

Copyright 2024

All Rights Reserved.


Before Nightshade became a vampire, she was a professional dancer poised to tour the world on the ballet circuit. By the time Flame finds her, she's so broken, he despairs of ever saving her. Her love of dance feels like a way to reach her and make her choose to live without the light. As he works to ease her suffering and learn how to repair the damage done, he faces the dark truth that he might fail. If he does, eternity is more bleak than he wishes to bear.


Dark Oath Quote Card


That's it for this weekend. Sorry so short with only a snippet of a sneak peek. I'll try to be back on top of the game next weekend. Stay safe and dry. I've got porch furniture to salvage. As always, please be kind when you read and leave your reviews. Until next time, welcome to the dream...


Be Careful!

Happy Reading,

Ophelia Kee


Want More?

Join my newsletter

Read:

Ophelia Kee Speaks

Video Content:

YouTube

Buy books: 

Payhip 

Books2Read 

Subscribe and Read it all as I Write:

Read the Draoithe Saga


Drop by and say, Hello!

Email the author at opheliakee69@gmail.com

Follow Ophelia Kee on Threads 

Like Ophelia Kee on Facebook 

Like Ophelia Kee on Instagram 

Follow Ophelia Kee on X 

Follow Ophelia Kee on Pinterest 


Thank you for your support! Welcome to the dream… Sincerely, -OK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ophelia Kee Speaks - AI Technologies in the Indie Author World: Ophelia ...

Haunted Echoes, While We Wait

Ophelia Kee SPeaks - Reader Influence